Annual Street Cleaning
The Town of Berryville will be conducting spring street cleaning starting the week of March 28.
Cleaning is expected to occur in the following order:
- Northwest quadrant (including the Battlefield Estates subdivision),
- Southwest quadrant (including the Hermitage subdivision),
- Northeast quadrant (including the Battletown townhouses and Darbybrook subdivision)
- Business area of Main Street and municipal parking lots*,
- Southeast quadrant (including the Berryville Glen and Southgate subdivisions).
* The rest of Main Street and the entirety of Buckmarsh Street will be cleaned by VDOT.
Public Works crews may be redirected to other tasks and cleaning may be suspended because of inclement weather; therefore a more detailed schedule can’t be provided for this work.
Spring street cleaning is scheduled to be completed by the end of May.
Please call the Town Business Office at 540.955.1099 if you have any questions about the Town’s spring street cleaning.