Pay Bills Online Anytime or Anywhere
The Town of Berryville has partnered with Payment Service Network, Inc. (PSN) to offer the option to pay bills online or over the phone.
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment, or set up Auto-Pay
- View your balance online (even if you don’t pay online)
- Store payment methods
- Print receipts, view payment history, and more
Three Ways to Pay
Click on the bill payment link below. You will be directed to our payment processor’s website where you can register and make your payment. Future payments are just three easy steps!
Mobile App Payments
Download the PSN Payments app from the Apple AppStore© or Google Play™. If you registered online first, use those credentials to log in to the app. You can view your online payment history on the app, too!
Call 1-877-885-7968 to make a payment by phone. Have your bill handy to provide your account number and register. Future payments are just a few quick steps!
Payment convenience fees apply:
- $1.40 for check and savings payments;
- 3.25% (+$0.75 for payments under $100.00) for credit and debit card payments.
- PSN Payment Service Network Inc., the vendor providing payment by phone services, will charge an additional $2.95 transaction fee when a payer calls and completes a payment with a live representative. Payers will be notified of this cost before speaking with a live representative as well as when confirming payment. This additional fee will not be charged to the payer for support calls or for any call that does not result in a successful payment.
Use the links below to pay specific types of bills
If you are paying a delinquent water/sewer bill AFTER the disconnect date, please call the Town Business Office with your payment confirmation number to ensure your service will be restored.
If you are paying delinquent personal property taxes, you MUST pay by Credit Card as you may have a DMV STOP on your record and we do not accept check payments to release the hold on your account.
Please call the Town Business Office to verify all delinquent accounts have been paid in full and provide your payment confirmation number to have the DMV STOP removed.